In compliance with the Organic Law, of 5th December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights we offer the following information:
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Entity: MENÉNDEZ Y ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS SLP – NIF: B63141717
Address: Av. Diagonal, 419 4-1 – 08008 Barcelona
2. For what purpose we process your personal data?
The provided data by concerned users will be processed, under the strictest confidentiality, with the only purpose of manage the contracted service provision, and offer the current information that we consider of your interest within the scope of our professional activity. The treatment of your data includes the administrative, accountant and fiscal management of the services, and the personal data of the contact persons.
Automated decisions will not be made in base to the provided data.
3. How long we will preserve your data?
We will kept the data while the person concerned does not request its suppression and it its case, during the necessary years to fulfil all legal obligations.
4. Which is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The legal base for the treatment of your data is described below:
• Execution of an agreement: carry out the administrative, accountant and fiscal management of the contracted services, as well as of the contact persons.
• Legitimate interest of the processor of your data: management of sending commercial electronic communications.
5. To which recipient will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
• Tax Agency, with the purpose of fulfil all legal obligations.
• Financial entities, with the purpose of manage the commercial relationship.
No assignment will be made except for compliance with a legal obligation.
6. Transfer of data to third countries.
No data transfers are expected to third countries.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain a confirmation about if we are processing, or not, personal data that concerns them.
The Concerned users have the right to access to their personal data, as well as to request an update of the inaccurate data or, in its case, request the suppression when, among other reasons, the data will no longer necessary for the purposes for what it was obtained. Also has the right to the portability of their data.
In certain circumstances, the concerned users will be able to request the limitation of the process of their data, in which case we will only kept their data for the exercise or the defence of claims.
In this case, MENÉNDEZ Y ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS SLP will stop to process their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
When the sending of commercial communications is made using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as legal basis, the concerned user may oppose the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.aepd.es.
8. How we did obtained your data?
The personal data that is process in MENÉNDEZ Y ASOCIADOS ABOGADOS SLP come from the person concerned.
The categories of the processed data are as follows:
• Identificative Data.
• Postal addresses and e-mails.
• Financial Data.